The pension Myškův mlýn is located in a pictorial and beautiful countryside close to the Vltava river just at the edge of village Luhy (not far off village Dolní Hbity – in region Příbram).
Origin of the general building is dated back to the times of Charles IV empire. The building served as a protecting fortress of the trade footpath. Charles IV used to fish the trouts in the local brook. The farmstead had been in possession of Albrecht Myska from Žlunice and his wife Zofie Myska for a long time. It had been rebuilt to a water mill in 17th century.
The reconstructed water mill offers accommodation for 50 person in double, triple or four- bed rooms. In pension is a restaurant designed for all-day dining for guests. On demand we can organize wedding, meetings, celebrations …
All the rooms are furnished with high quality furniture, floors are all wooden and each room has its own social settlement.
Old building offers:
- triple or four-bed rooms
- two rooms with a private terrace
(1 triple, 1 four-bed room)
- two lounge with sittings at the fire place
New building offers:
- double, triple and four-bed rooms with luxury furniture
- luxury tree-bed apartment with a fire place
The part of the pension is all year around open restaurant with the lounge for 12 persons.
- breakfast, half board, full board
- festive luncheons, dinners, banquets, ...
- possibility of pig roasting or pig-sticking
- sittings on the main terrace during the warm months
- sittings with friends at the fire
|half board||270 CZK|
|full board||450 CZK|
Lunch includes soup and main course.
Dinner includes main course and homemade dessert.
Prices relate only to ready meal.
Prices of short meal are in menu.
Breakfasts are like buffet (alacart).